JUMPSTART YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE:
The Key to Happiness - 4 part Audio Series
I am not going to do the long
drawn-out screens and screens of why you should buy this program. I am just
going to list the concerns it address, the benefits to you and the exact items
included in the purchase price. Here goes:
Why you should purchase the audio program Jumpstart Your Emotional
Intelligence: The Key to Happiness:
- Do your emotions sometimes get the better of
- Would you like to use the true power of your
- Would you like to reduce the negative
self-talk in your head?
- Would you like to eliminate the conflict
between your head and your heart?
Benefits of this course:
- You will receive experiential exercises that
can transform your life.
- You will learn to understand and act on the
message of your emotion and reduce chronic illnesses and increase physical
- You will learn to replace negative self-talk
with self-compassion and experience the benefits of this powerful way of
- You will manage your emotions without
suppressing them or expressing them in ways that damage yourself and your
- Increase positive emotion and emotional
resilience so you can handle the challenges of life feeling competent.
- Discover the congruency between emotions and
cognition, between head and heart. It is not one at the expense of the
other. They work best together.
- You will work on the four foundational
emotional competency skills.
- Four downloadable audio files in Real Audio
format - 4 one-hour classes
- Manual of Class Notes & Assignments
including all handouts in Appendix
- BONUS - Slide show Intro to
Honouring Your Emotions $19.95 value
- BONUS - e-book Honouring Your
Emotions: Why It Matters $14.95 value
- BONUS - Article Top Ten Ways to
Honour Your Emotions
Buy it now. You canít go wrong!
Enjoy. E-mail me at
email@example.com if you have any questions.
Purchase the direct download
The Key to Happiness" through PayPal now!
PayPal accepts credit cards.
$39.00 USD - 4 Part Audio Series
(four 1 hour audio programs)
Copyright © 2002 - 2004 Johanna Vanderpol.